Current Debate Topics
- [2022-2023] - The United States federal government should substantially increase its security cooperation with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in one or more of the following areas: artificial intelligence, biotechnology, cybersecurity.
- [UIL Fall] - Amateur status ought to be valued above commodification of Name Image Likeness.
- [TFA September/October] - The United States ought to implement a single-payer universal healthcare system.
- [TFA November/December] - The People’s Republic of China ought to prioritize environmental protection over economic growth.
- [TFA January/February] - Justice requires open borders for human migration.
- [UIL Spring] - Term limits for members of the United States Congress are justified.
- [TFA March/April] -
- [September/October] - The United States Federal Government should substantially increase its investment in high-speed rail.
- [November/December] - The United States’ strategy of Great Power Competition produces more benefits than harms.
- [January] - The United States Federal Government should increase its diplomatic efforts to peacefully resolve internal armed conflicts in West Asia.
- [February] -
- [TFA Fall Docket] - Linked Here
- [UIL Region Docket] - Linked Here
- [UIL State Docket] - Linked Here
- [TFA Spring Docket] - Linked Here
- [National Qualifiers Docket] - Linked Here - When Available
- *There is no set group for tournaments. Each tournament sets their own, but here are some links to samples: TFA.
- [2022-2023] - Humans are primarily driven by self-interest.